Monday, January 26, 2009

Who Holds the Stars Up in the Sky

"But I still haven't found what I'm looking for" (U2). In continuation from the last blog, I'm still in search of what is missing, what I'm looking for. Along this search, I have also realized that I am not so sure of things in general. I guess you can cay I am questioning everything. I am not sure of many things right now. This internal uncertainty is making me more introverted, less energetic, and less...happy, which is opposite of my normal hyper, goofy, happy self....the Jamie that 99% of people know.

However, I have discovered a path that may help me recover part of what I feel is missing. To aid me in my journey, as we all know I cannot sit still and do not do well with "free" time, I have decided to go back to floor nursing a few days a month on the weekends. So, while I won't be able to always do my long runs early morning on Saturdays, it will give me something else. I realize that when I worked on 9300, I knew exactly where things stood in my life...for the most part, as somethings you must wait and be patient and some you may never know.

So, in the interim, until I find whatever is missing or my muse as some may call it, I'll just plaster a smile on my face and fake it until it's real again.

"If you happen to find my way, please return it, as it was lost years ago. I imagine by now it's quite rusty." -Whether Man

No comments: