Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I Watched the Proverbial Sunrise...

33 days until graduation. 33 days until I am done with school for awhile. 33 days until I have to really start making some important decisions that could definitely impact the rest of my life and career path. Wow.

For possibly the first time in my life, I have recently noticed that I am happy. I am stressed over events that have happened in the last few months, but a the same time I am satisfied with where I am in my life at the present. I have my wonderful family, amazing friends, a career that I love, and a world open to possibilities.

After discussions with some people whom I admire most, I realize exactly how blessed I am in life. I am without a doubt grateful for this and have finally learned to cherish it and have an appreciative awareness about it.

So, while I really haven't written any epiphanies in this blog, I hope that reading about my realizations will help you all take a step back and ponder your own world and its greatness.

"At the end of the day: Did I laugh and dance enough? Did I tell my friends how much they really mean to me? At the end of the day: Did I really push myself or was I too afraid to give my heart away? At the end of the day." -Kellie Coffey

1 comment:

jessica gaither vandett said...

great to see you're gonna be blogging! i have gotten painfully behind with mine, but i'm going to start back today and try to get back in the habit of writing a lot. isn't it great to be on the downside of the countdown? don't get overwhelmed and see the end as daunting. you are so much more ready to get out there and do your NP thing than you realize. i know you'll kick ass. :) i can't wait to see you graduate!!